Deanna & Alex’s wedding at Perry Hill Farm was stunning. The ceremony took place a short drive away from the reception site, overlooking the farm. The guests took a short hike through the woods to get to the site, through a gathering of tall, gorgeous trees. It was quite magical, I must say. For the reception, the decorations and table settings meshed perfectly with the rustic feel of the barn. Nothing was out of place, and the view from the barn was incredible. Definitely one of my favorite wedding locations this year!
Take a look for yourself!
- Venue – Perryhill Farm LLC
- Photographer – Myles Katherine (me!)
- Makeup & Hair- Kirsten Kleser (Bride’s sister)
- Cake/Dessert – Family
- Caterer – Dave’s Famous BBQ
- Florist – Family
- Officiant – Whitney Hammel (friend)
- Ceremony Musician/ DJ – In Debut Music (Chris Baker)
- Wedding Dress – Robin Jillian Bridal
- Jewelry – something borrowed! (from family)
- Shoes – Sam Edelman
- Bridesmaids’ dresses – Various
- Groom’s suit/shoes/ Groomsmen’ suits – Mr. Formal
- Stationery - DIY
- Transportation – Bob Cannon (friend)
- DIY resources – Pinterest, Etsy, Weddingwire, Fabric Depot, Joann’s, Micheals, estate sales, FRIENDS AND FAMILY!